I have had a CRAZY month for reading books. In January I read 14! Of course, a large part of that is b/c I have been “looking for a job” and staying up late reading, and also, I flew to TN to visit Gramma and brought 7 books with me. (The last plane trip I took I ended up running out of books, and I did NOT want that to happen again!)
I do keep a paper book journal, and here is a list of what I’ve read:
1. The Fire Rose by Mercedes Lackey
2. The Serpent’s Shadow by Mercedes Lackey
3. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
4. The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
5. The Gates of Sleep by Mercedes Lackey
6. The Reptile Room by Lemoney Snicket
7. Speechless by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
8. Joust by Mercedes Lackey
9. Alta by Mercedes Lackey
10. The Cartier Project by Mina Mazzini
11. Full Speed by Janet Evanovich and charlotte Huges
12. 10 Pound Penalty by Dick Francis
13. An Honest Life by Dana Corbit
14. Wife for Sale by Kathleen Norris
Of course, I am still VERY CRAZY with the reading. I only have 7 books checked out currently, but I was flirting with 20 last week. It’s gotten to the point that when I go to the library I am NOT allowed to take out books (which is very hard!) because I have so many on reserve and at home — I have 8 more books requested (and quite a few CDs, I have really fallen in love with requesting CDs).
I have so many books at home because when I flew to TN I wandered through the library and managed to check out 6 or 8 books. I wanted books that were paperbacks and not too heavy for the plane, so I just grabbed a bunch of things that looked interesting and sorted out what to carry with me that evening. And now I have a few books left over from that to read, plus a couple of non-fictions that I had requested.
February looks like it may shape up to be another crazy month for reading, already I’ve read 8 books. Goodness gracious.