Itâ€™s starting to seem very nice outside. Is it spring yet? Honest?
I am so busy, but I donâ€™t know what Iâ€™ve been doing at all. So hereâ€™s some lists:
Things that bothered me today at work:
- Looking at a monitor, it hurt my eyes.
- The bugs that bit through my nylons and gave me AT LEAST 5 bug bites. Yuck!
- Office politics.
Things that I want to buy and am totally not going to because Iâ€™ve been a huge spendthrift lately:
- A spinning wheel.
- More books from Persephone books.
- A little radio for running.
- A mp3 player, even though I donâ€™t have a computer at home, because audible.com looks so cool.
Things I wish I could stay in one place long enough to do:
- Clean my room.
- Finish Christmas presents for 2 special people.
- Knit socks.
- Knit a cool cardigan sweater from knitty.com.
- Get back into spinning with my ridiculous spindle.
- Learn to make books.
- Learn to do linoprints.
- Finish some more good books that I already own.
- Learn CSS to make this web page (and my csaâ€™s web page) beautiful and flash.
- Fix my computer that daddy-o gave me, for which I dissected a tossed computer at work for parts. See if it works.
Things I love doing that I have been doing lately and want to do more of:
- Reading good books.
- Taking pictures with my wonderful 20 buck camera that I got at a barn sale.
- Writing letters to people I love.
- Making my bed.
- Running in the morning (OK, I donâ€™t LOVE that. I love the idea of doing it. The action, well, not so high on the love ladder yet.)
In an effort to accomplish SOMETHING, here it is: I am making a mailing list for this page. If you want to be included, send me an email! And as always, compliments are always appreciatedâ€¦