1. the undergrad I was working with on one section didn’t do any writing.
2. slow review/change/review process.
3. a little sulky at having missed 2 deadlines. a little more sulky at plans to miss a 3rd.
4. going to gramma’s for a week! yay! but, no time to work.
5. file corruption! heck heck heck. I lost 20 pages of my about 115 page thesis, and had to check every word from a month old backup file with a week old hard copy.
6. mysterious thumping/ceiling falling in noises in my office due to heavy snow and 2 “warm” days in a row. v. exciting, v. scary, v. easy to get distracted when new cracks appear in the walls.
but, today I have to print a big thing out, because tomorrow I catch a 4:45AM bus to a bus to the airport and fly to TN to visit gramma. YAY. I’ll deal with the remaining thesis stuff next week.
well. I am still struggling along with the thesis and therefore haven’t had a chance to figure out how to make this wp look like MY WEBPAGE. I am going on a trip to Tennessee on thursday morning, and won’t have a chance to work on it then either.
But I am really aching to get this going. I really do want a pretty new webpage with interesting content and fun items of interest. BUT. As much as my favorite method of procrastination is screwing around on the internet, I can’t really justify building a new webpage while I have a thesis hanging over my head — and a thesis that I’ve missed 2 of the last 2 deadlines on, and am due to miss the next one too.
Anyway. Maybe I’ll let myself do ONE THING and put a link up, at least, for this log. Welcome back to the internets, Me!
Am trying out this doo daaah. Maybe it will be a superduper way for me to keep this page updated… wouldn’t that be fantastico?
I’m trying to bring in my old entries to this format, and henceforth: anything older than this is copied in. Not so many with the images, because I haven’t figured out the best/easiest way to do that yet.