* do laundry, including all sheets.
* go to the gym for ellitical training, knee and for yoga.
* get hair cut tomorrow if they have time for me.
* Make/Pick-up food for NLP in Queens
* go to NLP tomorrow in Queens
* put away blankets from trip to bmore
* sort and put away crafty stuff in bedroom. Make this more fun by separating out planned projects and photographing before restashing.
* tackle piles of crafty things over dining room table. See also pile of crafty things next to my sweet recliner.
* hang lamp over dining room table area.
* listen to audiobook of â€œpride and prejudiceï¿½? while homemaking. Only 1 1/2 hour left! I couldn’t do this at all, my renewal license expired. I think I’ll get it from the library to finish off. I’m nearly done, after all!
added on the fly, cause I’m like that:
* sort msl magazines and get them out of living room — I went through 2002, 2003, and 2004. now there’s just 2005 to go through and rip pages from!