I don’t know if I’ve ever really mentioned this, but when I’m working out, I like to go FAST. I want stamina too, but when I was trying to be a good runner it was all about the running as fast as I could for 30 minutes. And then I broke my knee. sigh. but now that I’m all working out again, I’m getting more excited about going really really FAST on the elliptical trainer.
so, sat. I did 3.84 mi/30 minutes on the elliptical (7.8 minute mile, I really can’t believe it!),
this morning I did 2.24 mi/20 minutes on the elliptical (8.9 minute mile).
* do laundry, including all sheets.
* go to the gym for ellitical training, knee and for yoga.
* get hair cut tomorrow if they have time for me.
* Make/Pick-up food for NLP in Queens
* go to NLP tomorrow in Queens
* put away blankets from trip to bmore
* sort and put away crafty stuff in bedroom. Make this more fun by separating out planned projects and photographing before restashing.
* tackle piles of crafty things over dining room table. See also pile of crafty things next to my sweet recliner.
* hang lamp over dining room table area.
* listen to audiobook of â€œpride and prejudiceï¿½? while homemaking. Only 1 1/2 hour left! I couldn’t do this at all, my renewal license expired. I think I’ll get it from the library to finish off. I’m nearly done, after all!
added on the fly, cause I’m like that:
* sort msl magazines and get them out of living room — I went through 2002, 2003, and 2004. now there’s just 2005 to go through and rip pages from!