88. The Last Word and the Word After That by Brian McLaren
89. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
90. I, Robot by Issac Asimov (audiobook)
91. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
92. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
93. The Serpent on the Crown by Elizabeth Peters
94. The Curse of the Pharoahs by Elizabeth Peters
95. The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters (audiobook)
When I was a kid, we had an old, beautifully illustrated copy of Heidi. I read it over and over and over again. it smelled delicious, and the plate illustrations were so pretty. I have no idea where it is now, but I loved that book. it’s the only thing from my childhood that I don’t have now, that I wish I did.
Also, accidentally, it seems that Kathleen and I are reading the Elizabeth Peters/Amelia Peabody books at the same time! I listened to a couple of them by downloading them from the library. I heart that feature. it kept me company as I reupholstered my couch for 10 hours, and again as I sewed on my dress that is still not done, and also as I cleaned cleaned cleaned before my cocktail party.
It’s a few days into december already, and I’m already 3 more books down.. that means that I have a super-excellent chance of hitting 100 this year!