I tried so hard to make good, solid, achievable resolutions last year. I think I did, actually, but the problem lies in how I immediately forgot about said resolutions after making them. oops! let’s see how I did:
- read your money or your life and implement important $ strategies
- keep track of all $ spent for month of january
- catch up and keep checkbook balanced
achieved: none. well, I did buy quicken. that’s something.
- finish corn baby stat
- knit a sweater
- use up skirt fabrics – I’ve got material for at least 6 more skirts, so get to it!
- really commit to buy vs. make – repurpose clothes rather than buy new ones
- use up CSA foods more efficiently
achieved: some, sort of. I did really good on my CSA for the first 2 months, and then a lot of veggies went to waste. In my defense, I will say that the CSA was HUGE and I was really busy at work and lacking time and motivation to cook when I got home. I sewed 2 skirts and a shirt, but that was basically it. on the other hand, the only thing I bought new this year was some underpants, a bathing suit, and some athletic apparel – so that’s something, at least! I haven’t finished the corn baby (BAD ME) and I haven’t knit a sweater.
- read 100 books again
- inventory and sell off MK stock
achieved: one. I read over 100 books (final count 102). the MK stock, on the other hand, is living fruitlessly in my closet. I am going to give it all away.