I’ve been pretty busy lately what with the work and the work and the travel and the awesome camping weekend with michelle and aurora and jesse. and then there’s this other awesome project I’ve been working on which I am SO EXCITED ABOUT, in a way I don’t even know if I can explain. I’ve been so busy!
there are a few things I’d like to post about here:
- the couples camping weekend
- two weeks of csa veggies
- how I rocked the national anthem.
oh, I’ll just cover that last one right now. I rocked the national anthem. and I was so nervous afterwards! but there was no PA and no flag. I told everyone to close their eyes, imagine a flag, and if they’d like to keep their eyes closed I was totally on-board with that.
and there are a few things I’d like to do this weekend:
- clean my apartment (NO REALLY IT’S THE PITS)
- read a book
- go for runs, in light of the upcoming 5K on 8/12 in grafton WITH HILLS
- sew a skirt or something
- go to see dragon boats
- meet friends in the city on both friday and sat. nights.
sounds pretty great, non?