32. Listen to me good: The Life Story of an Alabaman Midwife by Margaret Charles Smith and Linda Janet Holmes
33. The Dark Lord of Derkholm by Diana Wynne Jones
34. Little Women by Lousia May Alcott
35. Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
36. Jo’s Boys by Louisa May Alcott
37. The Old Wine Shades by Martha Grimes
38. Queen of Dreams by Chitra Banerjee Divakairuni
39 Year of the Griffin by Diana Wynne Jones
40. The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket
41. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket
42. THe Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
43. The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
44. The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket
45. Sabriel by Garth Nix
46. Lirael by Garth Nix
47. Abhorsen by Garth Nix
No matter how many times I read Little Women it makes me cry at that ONE PLACE that I won’t specify in case someone out there hasn’t read it yet. It’s a great book, and Louisa May Alcott is one of my all time favorite authors.
The Diana Wynne Jones books were super, too! Lorelei recommended the Dark Lord of Derkholm and she was right, I did enjoy it. She also lent me the Garth Nix books, and I really enjoyed them too – I read all three in the series on Memorial Day.
I’m breezing my way through the Lemony Snicket books that I haven’t read yet – I love reading childrens books: it’s like eating sweet morsels of candy. they’re so super.