I have a few resolutions for the new year, but they’re kind of big ticket things like “floss and take vitamins,” “really remember to go to the gym regularly,” or “work towards a more just and peaceful society.” really, what I like is new years goals. it keeps me on track, but it doesn’t set me up for failure.
here are a few I’m thinking of. they’re not as specific as some of my monthly goals can be, but they’re a good set of starting points for the new year.
- read your money or your life and implement important $ strategies
- keep track of all $ spent for month of january
- catch up and keep checkbook balanced
- finish corn baby stat
- knit a sweater
- use up skirt fabrics – I’ve got material for at least 6 more skirts, so get to it!
- really commit to buy vs. make – repurpose clothes rather than buy new ones
- use up CSA foods more efficiently
- read 100 books again
- inventory and sell off MK stock
this is just a simple list of things that I ought to be doing, or things that are important enough to get done or to incorporate into my lifestyle that I make a point of publically committing. nothing scary, and no big statements like “I HERETOFOR RESOLVE TO…”
y’all have any interesting new years resolutions or goals I should know about?