1. Damia by Anne McCaffery
2. Damia’s Children by Anne McCaffery
3. Madam, will you talk? by Mary Stewart
4. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
5. Good Catholic Girls: How Women are Leading the Fight to Change the Church by Angela Bonavoglia
6. Sister Light, Sister Dark by Jane Yolen
7. White Jenna by Jane Yolen
8. The Captive by Victoria Holt
The Westing Game is, turns out, one of my all time favorite books when I was a kid. I just hadn’t remembered. it’s brilliant.
Most of these books were books to read before tossing them in the donate bag.