man, but this week was so killer.
- monday: normal day. mostly. busy but normal. meetings at work etc. to make things seem stagnant and unproductive.
- tuesday: in normal time, out at 5:30 to meet serena for dinner in nyc. home and worked on stuff while sitting on couch.
- wednesday: in to work by 6:30, leave at 3:45 and dash to NYC to try and buy worms from green market. thunderstorms have scared everyone away. head to alumni council meeting at 5:30-8. Home and more work while on the couch.
- thursday: in to work by 6:30, leave at 4:45 to attend on the rooftop party. after party home. work on train in and out of city. work on couch for 45 min. until keep dozing off over keyboard. sigh.
- friday: in to work by 7AM. trip to Trenton with client to the state for a meeting. back to work. tonight I need to make a dolly hand-off in n. brunswick after work so I need to stay here until 5:30 or 6 or so. I am so tired already! I think I might start drinking some coffee this afternoon.
on the upside, I did clear a lot of things off of my plate. on the downside I’m still behind on a couple of projects, and I have a deliverable to the state next friday. on the other upside, it’s friday! and I can get some rest tonight! bu7t on the other downside, I don’t know if I can sleep in tomorrow b/c for the last 3 weeks in a row there have been noisy men repointing my building.
I have to say, though, the friday thing trumps a lot of downsides. Thank GOODNESS I don’t have to come to work at 6:30 am tomorrow. THANK GOODNESS.