- Monday: on-site training at big army job site. Laundry and grocery shopping. Gym? dare I dream?
- Tuesday: mtg with old coworkers and dream future co-business owners after work
- Wednesday: black tie dinner and reception for the nyc transit museum with work (they bought a table!)
- Thursday: yoga? dare I dream?
- Friday: kick off field work activities at a job site near office at 7AM. leave work early to drive to philly to catch my flight to TN.
Yep, I’m flying to TN for 5 days. Gramma is moving to an apartment in Georgia to be closer to people now that everyone has moved away from knoxville. dad and aunt elayne and uncle rick will be helping her pack her things, and I decided to go to make her laugh. I’m pretty good at keeping things light-hearted with her. one of my secret skills.
Actually, friday kicks off a Very Big Week and a Half of travel. I’ll come home next wednesday evening and then work for 2 days before driving to Pittsburgh for Mr. Mariss’ bday celebration. it’s nice of he and Kelly to throw a party that weekend, because if they didn’t I’d feel like I was inviting myself out for a visit. It will be the first Insight trip to PGH! I can’t wait to see my mpg on the trip, esp. through those mountains.