31. Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson
32. Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett
33. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
34. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
35. Having Faith: an Ecologists Journy Towards Motherhood by Sandra Steingraber\
36. Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel
37. Goodbye Chunky Rice by CraigThompson
38. The Town in Bloom by Dodie Smith
39. The New Moon with the Old by Dodie Smith
40. A Tale of Two Families by Dodie Smith
41. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy Sayers
42. Whose Body by Dorothy Sayers
43. Unatural Death by Dorothy Sayers
I didn’t seperate these two months in my paper book journal.Â I did a Lot of reading after the breakup at the end of may – some heavy books that are still in progress, actually, but a lot of other books to just keep me company at night.
I also went on a Dodie Smith binge because I enjoyed “I Capture the Castle” so very much, and at the end of July I got around to starting the Lord Peter Wimsey series by Dorothy Sayers. Luckily my very wonderful library was able to interlibrary loan me everything I wanted to read!