clean up living room, kitchen.
take large things to basement storage and neaten up hall closet so I can stash microwave if necessary (aka, if I donâ€™t get a chance to make microwave table)
wash fabric, cut skirt pieces out
gym after work for cardio
* to bed at a reasonable hour
so I donâ€™t get sick (am feeling illish)
gym for knee before work
date night with the mister?
* stop at linens and things to get a basket for long socks/etc. for my bedroom
* clean up bedroom –
put clothes away, put craft things away, clear off dresser as party prep.
* if time, make yummy treats for coworkers in honor of my bday to bring in on friday. aka, also stop by the grocery store to buy baking supplies.
* sweep everything as prep for houseguests who will be sleeping on floor
* (cut out and) make skirt while waiting for houseguests to arrive at 8 or 9
* make treats for party/etc. (including cupcakes, deviled eggs, baba ganoush, chocolate covered matzo)
* gym after work for knee and if time, cardio
* stop by grocery for immediate cooking supplies
* sweep all covered surfaces into boxes so everything is totally neat
* take coffee table to basement space
* grocery shopping (veggies, lemons, chips, dip, soda, ice)
* attend party for friend in afternoon
* get home, straighten up, make crudites, have pre-party picnic dinner with houseguests and visiting family
* party! yay!